We are committed to reclaiming dying as a part of living because we believe this opens the door to healing for us all.
.We seek to embrace death as a natural and integral part of life.
· We advocate for integrative and creative approaches to healing.
· We recognize the value of community in support of the human spirit.
.Project Compassion’s programs are designed to meet unmet community needs and to provide innovative changes in end-of-life care.
- The Community Education Initiative.
- The Care Team Initiative.
- The Advanced Care Planning Initiative.
Free Workshops for Adults Grieving the Death of a Loved One presented by Dennis T. Hill
Sorry, no posts were found.